A robust library of over 100 wireframing components that helps you explore more ideas, faster.
Why use Figma?
I’ve used several standalone wireframing tools before, but I’ve always come across limitations. It might not have an element I need, prototyping capabilities, or good collaboration. By combining this kit with Figma’s native features, you get prototyping, sharing, commenting, and real time collaboration — no more jumping between tools.
Why use wireframes?
Wireframes help you and your team understand the big picture. For you, rapid prototyping helps you explore more ideas, faster. For your team, wireframing helps you communicate high-level aspects of the design and get consensus early in the process. Don’t let yourself get bogged down in unnecessary details too early.
- Over 100 components including buttons, text fields, tabs, images, and multiple variations.
- Flexible components that work for both mobile and desktop.
- Easily customize colors and typography.
- Makes full use of Figma’s design features like color styles, text styles, auto layout, constraints, and smart component structure.
- Over 200 icons included in the library from Feather Icons.
- Markup components are included to add stickies, annotations, and flow chart lines.