Copycat helps SwiftUI developers build UI faster by automatically generating SwiftUI views from your selections
We’re currently in early beta. If you have any issues/feedback we would love to hear from you.
What will CopyCat do for me?
- CopyCat reads your Figma file to generate good quality SwiftUI code from your designs
- We try to focus on reusability and readability and thus break your code down into component based SwiftUI Views
- Assets/Vectors are placeholders for now.
- CopyCat depends on your Figma designs being grouped properly
- Currently we can’t map to native components such as TextFields,Buttons
- Our goal is to speed up your workflow so CopyCat will not generate perfect code but will get you running 2x faster than starting from scratch
- Z-stack, Spacer, full-width support
- Add Scroll, List, Grid Views
- Better naming of variables
- Support for different states of a component
- Generate good code even if designs have bad grouping
Currently, we only support SwiftUI for iOS development. We will be adding more languages based on the feedback we receive from the Figma community. 🙂
If you’d like to see copycat for another language feel free to email us or leave a comment below!